Thursday, August 03, 2006

PI's one year anniversary

Today marks Pedestrian Infidel's first birthday...PI's first posting was made on 3 Aug 2005. My oh my, how far we've come. PI has grown quite a bit in its first 12 months. We're now a blogging team that spans five countries on three continents, so we can better report on the many far-flung fronts of the Global Jihad.

Thanks to everyone for reading and for your support. And especially, thanks to the trolls that make the conversation threads all the more interesting. Keep those comments and page hits coming! With hope and a little luck, we'll still be around in August 2007 to celebrate our second birthday.

Speaking only for myself, I would just as soon prefer our reason for being and blogging, the Global Jihad, to disappear altogether... so we wouldn't have anything to blog about anymore.

But we know better than to get our hopes up. The mission continues.

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Congratulations!

Oh, how I wish that the following would come true!

I would just as soon prefer our reason for being and blogging, the Global Jihad, to disappear altogether... so we wouldn't have anything to blog about anymore.

I'd probably still blog, but not with such urgency.

European Kafir said...

Mazel tov!!!

EK

Debbie said...

Did I miss your blogiversary? My mistake. Great work you and and so very much appreciated. Keep up the good work, it is so important to hear from you.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com