Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Robert Spencer's next book

If you enjoyed Mr. Spencer's previous book "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam", then you need to get this author's next book, "The Truth About Muhammad: Founder of the World's Most Intolerant Religion", which is due out in October.

And just like all of Mr. Spencer's other books, I expect this newest title to be promptly banned by the Malaysian government. Have no fear, I will find a way to get my infidel hands on a copy somehow. Getting banned by the Malaysian government, in my view, is a sign that you're doing something right, a badge of high honor and esteem in my book.

This new book is a must-have addition to any counter-jihad library. It's scheduled for release on october 9th, 2006 and can be pre-ordered now. Reserve your copy today!

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

Of course, I'll be buying Spencer's new book. And if it makes it to the NYT bestsellers list, I'll buy several copies to donate to my local public library. My library doesn't accept donated books unless they're on the hotsy-totsy list. But I note that CAIR is allowed to place their propaganda, none of which make any bestseller list.