Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pedestrian Infidel and the KKK

We, at the Pedestrian Infidel, have been accused of being a racist blog twice in the last two months, first by a Malaysian Muslim blog and later in the comment thread of my previous post, “The Arab Pride”. We were accused of being in league with the KKK and so on. In short, many who don’t like our blog or our message think we’re basically just another bunch of whites who are out to destroy all the other races in the world.

But I say that’s totally baseless. And I think that I speak for all of the PI team when I say that we don’t hold anything against the people of any race, be they Whites, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, you name it. Regarding my post about the Arabs, I have said it a million times that this post is about the “Muslim” Arabs of the U. A. E. All the citizen Arabs of the U. A. E. are indeed Muslims. I assumed people would know that, so I didn’t write about that fact. Perhaps I should have, as leftists don’t shock me with their ignorance any more--I sort of got that idea awhile ago through the MSM.

But just to make myself clear one more time—I don’t hold anything against the Christian Arabs or the pagan Arabs or the ‘whatever’ Arabs. I was writing about Muslim Arabs and I stand by my post.

I couldn’t have written, ‘There are some Muslims who hate even other Muslims because of the difference of color. Now these Muslims live in an area I can’t name, they are a certain people I can’t name, because the left might accuse me of being a racist.’ Well, to hell with the political correctness of the leftists and to hell with the sentiments of the Muslims. They don’t think twice when they’re blowing our people up, so why should I hold back while telling the truth about them? It isn’t like I am saying all this while holding a gun to someone’s head as my ‘colleagues’ capture the action on video.

Anyway, if I ever say anything that’s racist, I promise I will resign off this blog in an instant. And I am sure, so too will any other PI member who does. Here at PI, we’re of many different races. In fact, we don’t even know about the race of the PI members, and frankly, none of us care about that. If the PI team were KKK members, I wouldn’t be blogging here.

Lastly, here’s another thing, something our opponents state and loudly and repeatedly-- “criticism of Islam is racism”. In response to that, I say, “If the criticism of Islam is racism, then I think the criticism of Christianity and Judaism is a crime against humanity. And furthermore, the perpetrator should get life in prison.

Are the Muslims and their co-belligerents, the leftists, willing to agree to that?

Didn’t think so.

13 comments:

Pastorius said...

We get hit with that at IBA sometimes too. As you note, we don't even know what color anyone is at IBA. We have bloggers from Somalia, Malaysia, Pakistan, UAE, Saudi, and Los Angeles,

I'm guessing some of them are not white.

Pastorius said...

And, who freaking cares anyway?

John Sobieski said...

Muslims have a problem with PI? I have a problem with Muslims.

Avenging Apostate said...

Pastorius,

We have bloggers from Somalia, Malaysia, Pakistan, UAE, Saudi, and Los Angeles,

I'm guessing some of them are not white.


I'm waiting for a new conspiracy theory, 'The KKK recruits Pakistani apostates.'

I won't be surprised if something like that came out.

And, who freaking cares anyway?

I just wanted to make the position of our blog clear. As I said in the post, to hell with the sentiments of the Muslims.

John,

Muslims have a problem with PI? I have a problem with Muslims.

Muslims make me want to say to them 'YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH' (Jack Nicholson, A few good men). Great movie!

Exile said...

Been there. You might find some comfort in this post.

European Kafir said...

well, i am white and still no member of kkk, quite the opposite!

but i confess that i am a racist when it comes to: haters, terrorists, morons, oppressors, rapists, murderers....etc.

i did not mention any specific race or religion.. did i?

any similarities of the above mentionned characteristics with known people (people who tend to comment on our blogs), races or religions are accidental.

or maybe not?

EK

Pastorius said...

Avenging Apostate,
I didn't think you cared what race a person is. The only reason I said "who freaking cares, anyway," is because I just think it is so stupid that we are driven to make such statements by idiots who use charges of racism to try to shut us up, rather than formulating an actualy argument against what we have to say.

Anonymous said...

Even their regular invectives like "islamophobe" suggests irrational/unjustified fear of islam - which is not the case because islam is a threat for what it really is, to others.

You would not play poker with a guy who insists that it's his right to have a card up his sleeve. That's the one-way street attitude of islam. Underneath the pretending facade, "All your rights are belong to us".

~wits0~

Avenging Apostate said...

Pastorius,

I'm glad we agree on that. ;)!

Exile,

Read your post. Thanks.

EK,

Hey, I'm no member of the KKK either. See? We all have so much in common. Hey, afterall--we are INFIDELS!!

Have fun.

Cubed © said...

"We, at the Pedestrian Infidel, have been accused of being a racist blog twice in the last two months"

Congratulations! Given the Muslim propensity for ad hominem, that's a great indication that PI is getting under their skin! The accusation of "racism" when one criticizes the actions that are supported by a particular moral code, in this case a moral code embraced by Islam, is absurd, of course, but remember, it's about all the poor things can muster.

They are in an unending Dark Age, hobbled by a philosophy which denies them creativity, productivity, and even happiness; all of this they say is because of our unremitting "oppresion," rather than their inability to make the changes in their philosophy that are required to join the rest of humanity as equals.

OK, now, I need some advice; I can see from our "stat counter" that our site has readers from a bunch of Islamic countries, but despite all our citicisms, none have ever accused us of "racism."

What are we doing wrong? Can anyone make any suggestions about how we can remedy that? I really feel as though we're not pulling our weight if we don't pick up some sort of hysterical insult from time to time!

Always On Watch said...

Avenging Apostate,
Cubed has it right:

Congratulations! Given the Muslim propensity for ad hominem, that's a great indication that PI is getting under their skin! The accusation of "racism" when one criticizes the actions that are supported by a particular moral code, in this case a moral code embraced by Islam, is absurd...

Just let it roll off your back when the absurd accusations are hurled. God knows your heart--not to worry!

--------------------------

Lastly, here’s another thing, something our opponents state and loudly and repeatedly-- “criticism of Islam is racism”. In response to that, I say, “If the criticism of Islam is racism, then I think the criticism of Christianity and Judaism is a crime against humanity. And furthermore, the perpetrator should get life in prison.”

Excellent point!

BTW, you're on the prayer list. I reminded my coordinator at the church before my husband and I left for our summer vacation.

Russet Shadows said...

When people start yelling, you know that you're doing something right. Being Islamic or liberal means that you never have to be consistent; both creeds embrace moral relativism which is why they dance so well together! For the Islamists it's takkiya; for the liberals, it's nuance.

Sharku said...

I am an unabashed rascist, I am all in favor of the Human Race. I am thouroughly against Islam, no matter what the color of the jihadist is, Brown, Black, lily white, or somewhere in between. It makes no difference to me.