Monday, November 06, 2006

U Penn President Gutmann Keeps Digging That Hole


President Gutmann reminds me a lot of the disgraced Reverend Haggard ('I didn't have sex 36 times.'). They are habitual liars AND they can't shut up. She has now posted another apology with 'more context.' She keeps acting like she was so clueless to the outfit when the photo was taken. Never seen it among the crowd? Did you know Saadi in any way before the party. Did you speak to him, even casually prior to the photo? Come clean President Gutmann. Do dig a little faster.

2 comments:

The Anti-Jihadist said...

Well, in all fairness, I read her apology, and it seemed genuine and heartfelt. Nothing at all like John Kerry's recent half-assed "I'm sorry you misinterpreted" BS 'apology' for insulting the nation's armed forces.

Of course, I'm sure Ms Prez is still a dhimmwit and a Muzzie apologist at heart, but alas, that is another story...

Anonymous said...

I share the same impression, AJ. The skewered shaped moral equivalance blood is likely to be still coursing in her veins.

America should be glad that the horse face flipper lost in '04.

~wits0~