Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Fisherman




















This piece is from Riber Hansson, of Stockholm Sweden. He is an editorial freelancing cartoonist and illustrator for several Swedish daily newspapers.

I was a bit surprised when I first saw this cartoon and where it originated from. Is it finally coming to pass, that (some of) the Dhimmis of al-Skandia (Scandanavia) are beginning to notice the darkness emanating from Iran?

Those Swedes, considering their history of collaborating with the Third Reich, they should know a thing or two about Nazis.

2 comments:

Steve Harkonnen said...

Yep, that about tells the truth. This cartoonist does a wonderful job of describing it.

If I could draw, I'd do one of James Baker with a Quran up his ass, and Bush, with a napkin tied around his neck, trying to drag it out with a fork for dinner.

Sorry for the nab on Bush, I just feel that he is the biggest part of the muslim problem.

Urban_Infidel said...

I think I detect the scent of sulfur...