Monday, January 01, 2007

Escape from Islamia

In the works for some time, I am now happy to be able to announce to you all here my escape from Islamia. A Korean company recently offered me a job, which I have happily accepted. As of last week, I have safely relocated, at least temporarily, to Dar al Harb, namely South Korea. My accepting of employment here, in some ways, makes me less able to report on the Islamic Conspiracy to take over the world. However, the prospect of separating myself from the so-called Religion of Peace provided me with a strong sense of motivation to accept the Korean job offer. So here I am, blogging within range of DPRK artillery fire.

Benefits of relocating to South Korea (even in the middle of winter) include NO calls to prayer at 5:30am (or the other four times every single day), no silly ‘non-halal’ signs at restaurants, pork and alcohol that’s easily available, availability of real pepperoni pizzas, and much less censorship on local TV channels. Escaping the dreadfully, continuously hot and humid Malaysian climate is also a plus.

On the other hand, South Korea, in many ways, is much less easier to get around if you happen to be an English-speaking infidel/foreign devil. One common sight in South Korean public spaces, such as shopping malls, are ‘Information’ signs with the word ‘information’ being the only English word on the sign. South Korea is very good at making very small and nifty cell phones, but apparently, none of these phones can translate English to Korean (or vice-versa). Which is too bad.

I shall continue my counter-jihad as much as my new job’s schedule allows. Thanks to our readers out there who have continued to visit Pedestrian Infidel throughout our holiday hiatus.

8 comments:

Eyes said...

Congratulations AJ!! I've really enjoyed reading your posts, and hope you have time to continue! It must be a great relief to be out of there:>) Best wishes for 2007!

defiant_infidel said...

Hearty Congrats, AJ! I vividly remember the ascent of my plane as we lifted off the runway 17 years ago! I had been there almost three years, with my passport in the possession of those I worked for the whole time. I felt reborn!

What a premium new start for you in the New Year. I read here often and always enjoy, whether I comment or not. Thanks so much for your excellent analysis and repeated contributions!

Nilk said...

What a fantastic start to the new year, AJ.

All the best and good luck!

Cubed © said...

You have so much first-hand information available to you that you have an entire lifetime's worth of commentary in you! Every time you hear of something happening somewhere in the world, you will be in a uniquely qualified position to report to the rest of us from an "insider's" point of view.

Congratulations, and Happy New Year!

Ernesto Ribeiro said...

Our infants, our future...

Education in the Saudi Arabia: video of the state-owned TV IQRA, showing as should be "the ideal education" of a Saudi infant on Jews - shocking!


3 years and half. In that age, the girl already knows to repeat what learned how in the school and at home:


"The Jews are monkeys and pigs. Who said that was our god (Allah), in the Koran. Because... they do not like our prophet Mohammed... he killed someone. ..”


http://www2.youtube.com/watch?v=u3z-B7L8LQ4

John Sobieski said...

I am so glad you made it. I think it will be so refreshing to be away from the Muslims and their insipid rituals. It has got to be good for you mentally, to get out of that stifling insipid Dar al Islam.

The Anti-Jihadist said...

Damn right, John, I couldnt have said it better myself.

Melissa in Texas said...

Aj, I visit regularly, I guess I would be considered a 'lurker" as I do not .
I am so glad that you have been able to relocate!
I have enjoyed your posts and insight.
Best of wishes and many prayers are sent your way.
Happy New Year!