Thursday, March 01, 2007

An update on Avenging Apostate

Very recently I was in contact with our own Mr. Avenging Apostate, the Pakistani ex-Muslim who has been living in Dubai the past few years. Mr. Apostate wants to assure everyone that he is fine, and furthermore, would like to thank everyone for their prayers and support.

More from Mr. Apostate:

I am really sorry for not (posting) for this long. Since I moved to this new place, I have been very busy.

These days I am looking really hard for a job here so I can move out. I have decided that even if my folks are against it, I am going to do it. I am getting really tired of living like this.

Getting out of here might not happen soon, although I am in contact with some people who might be able to help me in it. But the problem is that they are Mormons, I don't want to get too involved with them.

Anywho, until that happens--I think my getting a job and moving out even in this country might be a little better than doing nothing and staying with my parents.

As for Mormons, I find their ideology somewhat strange, but harmless (rather unlike the ideology of our enemies). Many Mormons I have met are honorable, law-abiding folks who are an asset to their country. I just would prefer not to be a Mormon myself.

I'll bring more updates on Mr. Apostate from time to time. And hopefully, before long, he'll be able to write and post for us again. Keep him in your prayers.


European Kafir said...

Good to hear that your fellow-blogger is doing well!

Good luck to him!

European Kafir said...

OUR fellow-blogger that is!

ExPreacherMan said...

For a young believer to be set up in a Mormon household could do possible damage to his faith.

Look at my post about Romnay, detailing the Mormon faith at:

Praying for both of you.