Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Bush-McCain-Kennedy "Amnesty and Goodies for Illegal Alien Invaders" Bill Is 'A PIECE OF SHIT' - John Boehner

I agree, how about you?

"I promised the President today that I wouldn't say anything bad about... this piece of shit bill."

-- House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-OH)


Everybody I know has said the same thing. Jorge Bush is an incompetent boob. He refuses to believe Islam is a cult of evil. He is not a Republican but a liberal, a dhimmicrat. The sooner this turd and his turd bill are gone, the better for America.

2 comments:

A Free Man said...

With over 33% of America now non white, America seems to be falling into a disaster.

The Soviet Union colapsed in 1991 due, not to economic problems although that is what brought down the communists, the state of the USSR, fell due to the various factions and ehtnicities demanding independence.

If the USA ends up with a majority Latino south west, Anglo north west, Cuban Florida, black ghettos here and there and a white liberal New England, whos to say America wont go the way of the USSR?

All great Empires go the way of Rome! Not many go as eagerly as the US seems to be doing!

Anonymous said...

I started out a supporter of Bush when he seemed strong after 9/11. I supported deposing Saddam Hussein, as I always support taking out a murderous dictator. But now after all his screwups in Iraq, fighting it like a girl, and his bullshit immigration policies, I no longer can stomach the idiot. He's destroying the GOP which will result in a one-party state, flooding the country with Mexican invaders, and wasting billions in Iraq for a bunch of ungrateful barbarians! I'm fed up with him!