Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Resignation!

It has been a long time I've posted something on this blog. The reason for that is that I have been really busy with my studies and my life otherwise. Its because of that that I resign from this blog. I realize I can not keep my promise of posting regularly anymore. I still support all the ideas and beliefs expressed on this blog and I wish this blog (and all others like this one) more success in terms of readers--those who understand what this mission's all about--the threat that is Islam.

I have started my own blog, however, so I can post whenever I want. Avenging Apostate where I will be posting from now on but I need to wait until I get some things sorted out and then I will start posting regularly. Since I don't really know when I am going to be prepared and ready for that kind of thing, I thought it smart to resign from this blog and not take up anymore space on the sidebar.

I want to thank Anti-Jihadist for introducing me to the blogging world and giving me the opportunity to express myself on a level I never imagined before. I also would like to thank other team members at PI--John Sobieski, European Kafir, and Mark for being there for me whenever I needed their help and for sharing so much with all of us.

The last thing that I want to say here is that even though I am surrounded by darkness, hopelessness and despair, I still hope that one day the Western civilization comes out victorious amidst all this and I also hope that that happens very soon.

I had a great time here and I hope to return to the blogging world soon on my own blog Avenging Apostate. Have fun everyone, Adios!

4 comments:

John Sobieski said...

AA, it's OK. We all are stretched. One thing the jihad fight has taught me is how gullible and ignorant so many politicians are. We can only hope the jihadists have similar problems.

Harcharan said...

No joy for Lina
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/67914

The Anti-Jihadist said...

You're more than welcome, AA. I would like to wish you all the best in your new blogging venture.

defiant_infidel said...

AA, Thank you for your excellent work. I will follow your writing regardless of where you choose to post. Just post and don't concern yourself with frequency or quantity. You are read for your quality.

Best of luck to you always.