Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Truth

Today I would like to share something, that some of you, maybe even most, might know already but it can`t hurt to be reminded from time to time.

It is where my own thinking comes from. It is why I have always been standing up against Islam and it also partly explains my adoration for Israel and the People of Israel.

I have been interested in Israel, in the story of Am Israel and also Judaism ever since my childhood.

The above link (click on the title of this post) only proves me right; this is why I would like to share it with you.

In a week from today I will finally get to visit Israel for the first time....

Shalom to all



The Anti-Jihadist said...

Soon Israel will celebrate "Rosh Hashanah" . The Jewish New Year will begin with the sunset of September 12, and will end two evenings later, at the nightfall of September 14.

For the new Hebrew year 5768, I'd to wish you, Eurokafir, the traditional Jewish Blessing: "L'shanah tovah tikatevu v'taihatemu" which means : "May you be inscribed and sealed for a good year."

Safe travels and shalom to you.

European Kafir said...

toda raba anti-jihadist:-)... gam lach!

may we all be safe!


alan said...

Anything to do with Yis-raw-el is incomplete without Biblical Scripture.

As the nations so tried, and continue trying, Biblical prophecies will continue to come to pass.

Amongst many is the prophecy that the Temple of Solomon will be rebuilt. Ergo, Yerush-shala-yim will be Yis-raw-el's once again.

And the arabs who are but descendants of ishmael - of whom it is written will fight against every man and every man will fight against him (hence their never-ending internecine wars) will ultimately see themselves losing BIG TIME.

Baruch haba, b'shem Adonai.