Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I summon my blue-eyed slaves...

"I summon my blue-eyed slaves anytime it pleases me. I command the Americans to send me their bravest soldiers to die for me. Anytime I clap my hands a stupid genie called the American ambassador appears to do my bidding. When the Americans die in my service their bodies are frozen in metal boxes by the US Embassy and American airplanes carry them away, as if they never existed. Truly, America is my favorite slave."
King Fahd Bin Abdul-Aziz, Jeddeh 1993

In this photo, the leader of the blue eyed slaves, Jorge Bush, bows to his wonderful master, Jan 14, 2008.


Mark said...

My God! How sickening this is! Another and more appropriate name for George W Bush would be AbdulSaud!

Anonymous said...

Don`t much care for Hillary Clinton, but she`s right on `Pathetic` Bush.

Anonymous said...

See Bush waiving the Bedhouin sword alongside his old pals.
How long before he gets the full monty? Will that be the red check or the blue, Sir?
My my you could even take one of my daughters for a wife.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Hilary would be such a toady, after all, she's only a woman in their eyes, and therefore only worth half as much.

Anonymous said...

"The 900 satellite-guided Joint Direct Attack Munitions being sold to Riyadh are part of a long-awaited US arms package for Gulf Arab allies worth $20bn."
USA sells top guided bombs to Saud.
Put these muthers on the squadrons of the Eurofighter "Typhoon" that Britain has just sold to them and what have you got?
The stick with which to beat the infidel Europeans into submission.
Thanks a bunch guys.