Friday, January 25, 2008

The Long Version of the Fox News Interview with Geert Wilders

I don't know if you have seen this, but this is the really long interview with Geert Wilders about his upcoming movie. Greg Palkot is the Fox News interviewer. It's on the PVV site. While there, why don't you click on contact and give a big thank you to PVV and Geert.

Scroll down to get to the interview. It's 16 minutes long and shows how well he sees the reality today. I guess Geert insisted on getting the full unedited video vile. Good for him because you would never see all of it except on the internet.

1 comment:

Mark said...


I have watched this wonderful interview all the way through. Geert Wilders is the best politician Europe has. We need far more politicians like he is: truthful, courageous, insightful, etc.

Media people like to berate him and call him an extremist. I don't believe he is extremist at all; at least not when it comes to Islam. He understands the problem Europe and the West faces with Islam; and he is courageous enough to state the problem clearly.

Would that we had such a wonderful politician in the United Kingdom. I, for one, would vote him into office in a heartbeat!

I am going to place this video, or a link to it, on my website, too. Naturally, I shall give you full attribution for this.

Lastly, I should like to say: God bless Geert Wilders! May he remain safe and protected.