Thursday, January 24, 2008

Will America Give Geert Wilders Sanctuary?

Geert Wilders film about the Koran and Islam will be released any day. Holland's government has told Geert that they may not be able to protect him from the Muslim barbarians and are urging him to leave the Netherlands. Will America give him sanctuary? As you recall, when Khomeini took over Iran, Carter refused to give sanctuary to the Shah. Will Dhimmi Bush act the same way? Geert can come and stay with me. I'm sure we would have lots of fun mocking Islam and causing the Muslims to go into a fit of hysteria. Can he stay with you?

1 comment:

Mark said...

Touché! :-)

I don't think there's any need to take my post down, do you? Since it is slightly different. It also has my comment to the newspaper, which I feel sure the editor will not have the courage to post.