Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Worst Word in Human Language

Political correctness, the new state religion, has a word that cannot be uttered (except by the priesthood of modern culture, rappers), the infamous n-word. Our culture has decreed that the n-word is the most derogatory wordin the world. Some uber PC intellectuals are even uncomfortable with the use of the term, n-word, so maybe we should use the Orwellian term un-word, instead.

But the n-word (or the un-word) is not remotely the worst word in the human language. If I yell at someone, "You n-word" I am expressing a personal opinion and I will be called a racist, unless I am a rapper. The term has only my personal force, so it is a personal insult and a slur without an exact meaning.

There is a far worse word used by Islam throughout the Koran--kafir. If you look into any of the Korans at a bookstore, you won't find the word "kafir", instead you will find "unbeliever". But this translation is wrong. The actual Arabic word is kafir and it is self-defined in the Koran by its
usage. The Koran says that a kafir can be robbed, enslaved, raped, mocked, insulted, cursed, tortured, crucified, killed, and plotted against. The kafir is the lowest form of life.

Read the rest here.


Joe Blow said...

I have a t-shirt that says Infidel and the same below it in Arabic. I wore it to a meeting that CAIR was at and boy did they freak.

Anonymous said...

I think infidel is an accurate description of immoral and unehtical people

Anonymous said...

I dont understand why non muslims are upset by the word KAFIR. If you are a non muslim then you are a KAFIR. If you do not want to be a KAFIR then you have to be muslim. Simple.