Sunday, June 15, 2008

May I Call You Allah?

This is one of the funniest cartoons of Bush I have seen in a long time. On June 10th in Slovenia, in another one of his farewell Europe speeches, Bush declared that Washington is "absolutely convinced that Turkey must join the EU."

Now you know I think Bush is an idiot and completely clueless about Islam and surrounds himself with clueless people like Clueless Condi. We also know that Bush read some Islamic apologist's book on the 'Abrahamic faiths' about a year ago that told him that Islam is a legit faith. He thinks Allah is the god of Christianity. He really does.

After that "let 'em in" speech, this cartoon 'Turks in Europe?' from Langelot (French) has been making the rounds. Hat tip: Gallia Watch.

1st balloon: Turks in Europe? Are you sure my God?
2nd balloon: May I call you Allah?


Anonymous said...

Georgie Porgie pudding and pie,
he kissed their asses which made us cry.

Mark said...


Wonderful! I wish I'd thought of that one! :-)

Anonymous said...

Jokes aside. Compare the legacy of Bush and Putin of Russia.

One is totally bankrupt.

The other has hitched his wagon to the stars.

So much for american democracy.