Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A shot across the bow

Recently I took upon myself to leave a fawning remark at a Malay-Pro Muslim blog. This blog has honored PI by referring to us as 'Enemies of Islam"...although the addle-minded Malay blogger calls us 'Pedestrian Infidels".

Well, this particular blogger on the Opposing Force (OPFOR)--who naturally goes under the name Muhammed--has been shaken out of his Allah-willed stupor long enough to respond.

A Visit by the antijihadist

It has been quite some time since my last visit to the Pedestrian Infidel. And now (yesterday), one of the authors (the antijihadist) visited my blog and commented on one of my post (Seminar Krisis Ekonomi Global HTM) with a dose of sarcasm. I won’t be affected by his/her comment at all. It’s not something unusual for a person whose views towards Islam are based on hatred (rather than understanding) to give such comment.

Feel free to read and enjoy the comments at the aforementioned post, where I've left some more of my heinous 'hatred'.

The mark of a true Muslim is to call any criticism or rejection of their ideology as 'hatred'. Whereas, of course, Muslims leveling churches and temples, Islamic persecution of Christians, Hindus, Jews, pagans, atheists, etc., and even the vicious and continuous Muslim persecution of other Muslims and Muslim sects (i.e. Shias oppressed by Sunnis, vice versa, etc.) is never considered 'hatred'. And never mind what the more violent Jihadists are doing, their savage bombings and killings which occur somewhere in the world on a daily basis. That seems to not concern my Muslim opponents at all. Why should it? After all, Jihadists are just good Muslims, doing Allah's work, terrorizing the infidels, and bringing a worldwide religious dictatorship a bit closer to fruition. It certainly wouldn't bother anyone who blogs under the name 'Muhammed Ghazi'.

Anyways, I enjoy causing some consternation to the OPFOR. I look forward to the continued skimishing.

4 comments:

ghazi said...

Hello,

You may label me with anything you wanted to. It's understandable. As a Muslim, I forgive you for your sarcastic remarks on me. But let me make my stands clear for all of you regarding certain issues that AJ had mentioned in this post.

1. I totally denounce bombings and killings of innocent public, be it Muslim or non-Muslim. The struggle in the name of Islam (for the establishment of the rule of Islam in this world) should be done in intellectual and non-violent manner.

2. For the so-called sectarian violence, we are working as hard as we can to re-unite the Sunnis and Shiites under the banner of Islam. Measures has been taken at various levels to reconcile the opposing sides.

3. You are free to criticize Islam, but make sure that it is done in a good manner unlike what we saw in this blog. But, in my humble opinion, before we move on discussing about the peripheral issues concerning Islam, it would be wise that we discuss about the fundamental issues first.

4. Regarding the leveling of churches and temples, I am opposed to such moves. If you study Islam neutrally (and not biased by your hatred & prejudice), you will find that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) prohibits the demolition of ritual sites (i.e. churches, temple, synagogue etc.).

I will be pleased if you approve my comment as is. Thank you for mentioning about my blog, though...

Anonymous said...

I totally denounce bombings and killings of innocent public, be it Muslim or non-Muslim.

It's so easy to mouth platitude, isn't it? Just issue a vague denunciation and it absolves the ummah of all responsiblity. When the next Jihad bombing happens, they'll point to a piece of paper and say "See, see, we've already denounced it." Then when another bomb goes off, they'll again point to the same piece of paper and say "See, see, we've already denounced it." Then the next bomb goes off,... ad infinitum.

The struggle in the name of Islam (for the establishment of the rule of Islam in this world) should be done in intellectual and non-violent manner.

I can use violence to sodomize you forcibly or I can brainwash you into being sodomized by me willingly. In the end, I get to fuck you in the ass.

2. For the so-called sectarian violence, we are working as hard as we can to re-unite the Sunnis and Shiites under the banner of Islam. Measures has been taken at various levels to reconcile the opposing sides.

My gang of rapists will have a little pow-wow with our rival gang of rapists across town so that we can join together to fuck you in the ass.

3. You are free to criticize Islam, but make sure that it is done in a good manner unlike what we saw in this blog.

It's always the tone, innit? Didn't that goat fucker of a OIC Sec. Gen. just whined about the same thing?

4. Regarding the leveling of churches and temples, I am opposed to such moves. If you study Islam neutrally (and not biased by your hatred & prejudice), you will find that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) prohibits the demolition of ritual sites (i.e. churches, temple, synagogue etc.).

So, in theory there is prohibition but in 1400 years of practice there isn't.

anonimousse said...

-When the next Jihad bombing happens, they'll point to a piece of paper and say "See, see, we've already denounced it."-

so, what can we do? we've already denounced it. that's why they are called extremists.

-I can use violence to sodomize you forcibly or I can brainwash you into being sodomized by me willingly. In the end, I get to fuck you in the ass.-

and which one is better? pervert.

-My gang of rapists will have a little pow-wow with our rival gang of rapists across town so that we can join together to fuck you in the ass.-

same thing. pervert.

-It's always the tone, innit? Didn't that goat fucker of a OIC Sec. Gen. just whined about the same thing?-

the bald headed patheticly-single men at vatican city will say the very same thing, though.

-So, in theory there is prohibition but in 1400 years of practice there isn't.-

anyway, we held no responsible for any bombing caused by extremists, for there are prohibitions but they don't want to listen.

ghazi said...

anonymous at 7.21PM is one of the classic examples of how hatred, rather than proper understanding of Islam have led them to such mentality and such remark.

"They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.