Saturday, January 10, 2009

Please eMail Blogger!

For one whole week now, I have been unable to update my blog, A New Dark Age Is Dawning: It has been ‘frozen’ for further investigation because Blogger fears that my blog is a “spam blog”.

You will know that it certainly is no such thing..

I have given my blog my all. It will be devastating for me if I shall no longer be able to continue with my weblog after having done so much work on it to-date.

May I therefore request that all of you help me to continue with my blogspot by emailing Blogger (use the email address help@blogger.com), protesting that the blogspot be ‘unfrozen’ and allowed to continue.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mark Alexander

2 comments:

European Kafir said...

Hiya Marc

Can you please give me an e-mail address of blogger?

Thank you.

Shalom
Kathrin

Mark said...

EK:

Yes, the email address is help@blogger.com

If you'd be so kind as to email them on my behalf, I'd be so grateful.

Time is going on, and it is beginning to look as though I shall lose this blog. That will be a disaster for me.

Kindest regards,

Mark