Saturday, August 08, 2009

There Is No God but God?


Avenging Apostate said...

The first part of the Shahadah in Arabic is: "La ILAHa ilALLAH...". (There is no god but Allah).

Mark said...

This is an excellent video, AA! Bravo!

I must check this website out myself. Maybe I can make a video, too.

Keep on making the videos! They're very enjoyable.

Avenging Apostate said...

Thanks Mark. I will try to keep making these videos. I just made this one to see what the response would be like and so far it has been positive.

The only problem that I see is that at first people might think it too cartoonish and hence assume that its content isn't anything serious. However, so far, that hasn't happened with this video.

Anyway, its a good tool. Something worth exploring.

The Merry Widow said...

Greetings, my brother! I see that you are using a new tool, good for you. Anything clean and wholesome to get people to think.

I'm glad to see that you are on a roll, may G*D richly bless you, eep yo and guide you, in Jesus Name!


Always On Watch said...

I'm going to have to learn this new technology!

Avenging Apostate said...

The Merry Widow,

Thanks for commenting. Its a neat tool I found the other day. I put it up on IBA and PI to see what people would think about it, I mostly got positive reviews so I thought I should try it out.

It has turned out to be an okay success so far with only 1 video, so I am going to continue using it. I am thinking about financially investing in it. Can't risk to show my face just yet, so I think this is the best way to get to youtube and other website like it.


Its not that hard actually. However, it does take time to turn out a video. You have to put in every action and how the word should be said. Since the words are read by computer, they are sometimes not pronounced right, so you have to test different spelling and put ini punctuation marks where you generally wouldn't!

Good technology overall I think.

The Anti-Jihadist said...

Great postings, AA! The videos are new, the tech a bit rough around the edges, but there's great potential here to get the message out.

Any Muslims care to respond to the issues that AA has raised here? (crickets chirping)

Avenging Apostate said...


Thanks for your comment. I figured, even though its far from perfect and real, this would be the best way for me to get out on youtube without getting myself killed. ;-)

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Please, brother, don't get yourself killed. If possible, I want to meet some day on this side. Nothing to add, your video was great. I will keep coming back for more. God protect you!

Avenging Apostate said...


Don't worry. I won't get killed that easily. However, pray that if I ever have to face getting murdered, I will have the courage and strength to not deny Christ. And not just that but I will go down remembering and praying to God!