Monday, November 30, 2009

I Must Be Racist

- I think if its okay to crack jokes about white people then it should be okay to crack jokes about black people as well

- I don't think all Muslims are the same race

- I think its okay to criticize Islam and I also think Islam is not a race

- I don't think there is anything wrong with calling people of African descent "black" just like there is nothing wrong with calling Caucasian people "white"

- I think the non-white population of the world should get over the past and stop blaming the white population for all their problems.

- I think non-whites are racist when they have negative generalizations about white people

I believe all that, I must be racist!

Please help me understand how racist I am by mentioning more facts like that.

No comments: