Saturday, February 06, 2010

Goodbye for Now

It was many years ago now that I first started contributing to this great website. I have enjoyed contributing ever since.

However, in recent times, I have found it rather difficult to post items here, simply because time has been tight on my end, and because of family commitments and health issues. They, of course, have had to take first place.

Some of those commitments and issues have now eased and resolved themselves. Alas, I still feel unable to fully commit to contributing here. I have several websites of my own: A New Dark Age Is Dawning, Shrewd Economist, and Florabunda. They take much of my time.

I have enjoyed every minute of my contribution to this website. Naturally, I shall miss contributing. But as I wish to spend more time writing books, I feel that this is a necessary, but unwelcome, step forward. I hope that you will understand.

Do, please, visit me at my other websites. You will be most welcome on all of them.

Stay cool!

Kindest regards to all,

Mark

13 comments:

Vijay Chakravarthy said...

Great Great Great Blog

Your blog is so excellent. I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog. I like your way of posting.

Hey i am interesting in adding your http://pedestrianinfidel.blogspot.com/
in my blog
http://spacestation-shuttle.blogspot.com/


I am honored to add it to my friend's blog list.

Will you add my blog in your blog list.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Please reply dear.

Miep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miep said...

A pity you will stop!
Thank you for all the articles you added here.
Wish you all the best.

發燙 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................

籃球 said...

你可以從外表的美來評論一朵花或一隻蝴蝶,但你不能這樣來評論一個人........................................

Mark said...

Hi Vijay!

What an honour! Of course I shall add you to my blogroll. Please add my blogspot to yours.

Mark said...

Thank you Miep. Thanks, also, for your good wishes. Do please visit me at A New Dark Age Is Dawning.

Mark said...

Vijay:

I am no longer able to add your blog to this one since I am no longer a contributor. Please ask one of the other current contributors to help you.

ytba said...

Leaving? But I JUST found your website, today! Well, at least I can give you a parting "gift" of sorts.

In your header you write "There is not another religion in the world that consistently produces terrorism in the name of religion as does Islam."

Now, here's the "present," actually a gift from an alleged Sado Arabian supreme court justice...

"...you will not find any organization past or present, religious or nonreligious as regards ... (ordering) the whole nation to march forth and mobilize all of them. into active military service as a single row for Jihad ... as you will find in the Islamic Religion and its teachings."

Until after 9/11 that kind of evil was accessible either on every Muslim website, or from their links. They are ALL in on it!

Regards

Thorum said...

Thanks for your good works brother!! Keep up the good fight and all the best!! I will always keep your link on my blog!!

Mark said...

Thorum:

Thank you so much for your kind words. They are so appreciated, believe me.

Please visit my own blog. You would be most welcome.

Best.

過分 said...

nice to know you ~........................................

Mark said...

過分 :

The feeling is mutual. :–)