Thursday, May 06, 2010

In Memory Of Faisal Shahzad

Faisal Shahzad is not only a genius at making bombs that don't work but also at making music that reflects his real life situation.

Disclaimer: I didn't make this video. I just took if off youtube. The creator of this video is Politizoid.


Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Good, brother, so you are still alive and well. I hadn't seen anything from you for months, so last month I wrote you an email at your blog Unpopular Opinions, but as yet have not received a response. Hope you and your fiance (or is she now your wife) are safe and healthy. God bless you, brother.

christian soldier said...

Good to have you back!!

christian soldier said...

Good to have you back!!!

The Anti-Jihadist said...

AA, I hope you are doing well. Drop me a line sometime to let me know how you've been!