Saturday, December 25, 2010

A very merry infidel Christmas

Despite the Malaysian government's best efforts, we're still alive and kicking for our fifth Christmas.  On behalf of my sole remaining co-conspirator, 'Avenging Apostate', we at 'PI' would like to read the few who've stuck with us all these years a very Merry and Most Infidel Christmas. 

Even for non Christians, secularists and Atheists, Christmas is a wonderful opportunity to fight back against Islam. For instance, everyone can sing Christmas carols in front of Muslims, publicly display Christmas decor at home, work or elsewhere, and otherwise take other not-to-be-missed opportunities to otherwise provide a bit of discomfiture to the perennially sensitive and offended Mohammedans.

So I hope we all celebrated this day in our own way. Speaking only for myself, I made sure that I feasted on ham and bacon today!


Avenging Apostate said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Thanks a lot for the post AJ!

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Merry Christmas to you all!
Selamat hari Natal! (The same greeting in bahasa Indonesia, which I am learning in preparation for my first trip to Indonesia. God willing, I want to add myself to the number of infidels witnessing for Christ in that country.)