Monday, August 01, 2011

A sign of Malaysian support

I've been a lone wolf in my own country for so long that I had forgotten about the possibility of finding anyone in cyberspace or the blogosphere (who was also Malaysian) that agrees with my position regarding Islam.

Until I found out about this site: Malaysian Defence League.  It has little in the way of content as of this writing, but seeing just a flash of support is heartening (see the very bottom).

It's my honour to return the favour. Whoever is behind this site has my complete support. So I've added this site to the Pedestrian Infidel sidebar under 'Friends and Allies'. It's nice to have some more co-combatants in the fight, especially those of the local variety.

The full URL is https://malaysiandefenceleague.wordpress.com/

4 comments:

tjwork said...

My friend, you are never alone, there are more who are on your side :)

Unknown said...

Why don't you just move to America where you can marry some tea party butt buddy of yours?

There are no Muslims in South America?

Know why? Because they are alone somewhere.

Go somewhere where oyu can be wanted.

The Anti-Jihadist said...

Wow, we have a moozlem troll here? It's been a long time since that happened.

Mr. Troll, your other comments have been deleted for spamming and profanity.

Jibreel said...

Why would you do that? Are you not willing to accept someone has different beliefs than you?

Spamming?

If you say so..

Profanity?

I find it interesting that you believe I don't have the right to exist and you are surprised by my angry reactions. Can you really expect anything else in reaction?

If you hate Islam, try not to be so offensive about it. Maybe Muslim people like me wouldn't come and filth your site up if you were not so hateful.

The KKK has been forced to become more liberal and less extreme when it comes to spouting their hatred in order to survive; you should consider the same.

Islam is plainly a religion which was acknowledged by the founding fathers to be allowed in the Americas. Jefferson mentioned Islam in his support of Virginia's Statute for Establishing Religious Freedom in 1786 "the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan, the Hindoo and the Infidel."

Good day. I hope you will be enlightened. Certainly Allah is the most forgiving.